miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

The music of the 60

I think that the music is one of the activities more important in the life. Dancing and singing are the activities more entertainment in all cultures of the world. For this reasons I have a great number of songs in my PC and my mp3 player. Respect the music of 60 I don’t know very lot, but I know that this years have been very relevant for the history of the music.
Between the bands that I know, the most relevant is The Beatles. This band marked the way of the music. The photo of their album “Abbey road” is one of the most striking of the history, and has a meaning very high in the modern culture.
My favorite song of The Beatles is “Michelle”, because I think that his lyrics is very simple for says the feelings for this woman called “Michelle”. Simplicity is the most admirable of this style of music. Other characteristic that I admire of this style of music is the large number of instruments that it uses.
Other reason that makes to love the music of ’60 is the free spirit that it has. The movement of the “hippies” always is accompanied for happy music.
However, this style of music is not usually in my life. For this reason, I would like to know more bands and read more about this style. 

1 comentario: