miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

JAPANESE ANIMATION

I’ve never been a big fan of cartoons. When I was a kid I just played with my toys, like cars or buses. However, one day I discovered a television series that changed my behavior.
This series was Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball is a japanese television series written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama, and his first episode dates from 1984.
I loved Dragon Ball because Gokú, the protagonist of the series, was really lovable.
Gokú was a kid that looked for the dragon balls to save the world from the evil forces.
Watching Dragon Ball was the principal activity of my weekends when I was ten years old. Also, this served to spend more time with my brother.
I think that most valuable characteristic of anime are the beauty of their graphics. Also, I like the force of their stories, which have many characters.
However, I don’t like people that are captured for the oriental culture. I think that young people must to have a great respect for his culture. I think that many young people don´t know the history and tradition of their own country. I’d like that more Chilean people go to museums.
About Disney cartoons I think that these are too technical. However I have watched a lot of their films.
Finally, I think the Chilean television should produce their cartoons. There is a lot of national topic that could to be taken, like: mapuche stories, the biography of the poets, and the history of the independence.
Especially I would like to see a cartoon about the poet Pablo Neruda, because I think his life and work are very exciting.

2 comentarios:

  1. I watched some chileans cartoons that I liked... Villa Dulce and Diego y Glot... They weren't so bad...

    And I'm a big fan of Dragon Ball... I watch some episodes every time I can.

    See ya!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great idea!! I would like watch Chilean cartoons too.

    ResponderEliminar