miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

the environment protection is essential for the life of the humanity


I think that the environment protection is essential for the life of the humanity, but the reality says that the environment has been killed for the people. This problem has caused a great danger for the health of the world.

I think that the environment protection is a political problem, because the conditions that the world presents have been acquired for the impact to the capitalist system.  The great cities, the great factories, and the exploitation of nature are the principal causes to destruction of forests and natural resources.

For this reasons I think that is unnecessary contribute money to organizations like Greenpeace, or others. I think that environment protection is a mission that reflects the state. However, this don’t want says that I’m a  passive man about the problem the environment destruction.  I’m participle of the environment protection whit a lot of attitudes every day, like: try to use very few bags in the market, not throwing trash on the ground, but throwing it in recycling dumpsters, and ever trying to say to my fiends the importance that has the environment protection.

I think that the government doesn’t give necessary information about the problem of environment. The secretariat of environment just was created in 2010. This date reflect that the authorities taken conscience about the magnitude of the problem recently. 

Finally, I’d like to say that I’m a fanatic of bicycles. I have one since 2010 and it is my treasure. My bike is red and is very great. I bought it used to a beautiful woman. I use very lot my bike, but use it is very difficult and danger because the streets don’t has especially spaces to the bikers.


1 comentario: