martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Vertigo, by Alfred Hitchcock

I like going to the cinema, but I can’t going ever because it is very expensive. For this reason I took a class of film criticism in my University. In this class, teacher gave a list of great movies of the history that I can getting free in the library of my career. Here I found a movie called "Vertigo" by Alfred Hitchcock.
I loved this movie. For this reason I went to rent Blockbuster to view it again.

From there, Vertigo became one of my favorite movies, along with “The inception”, “Fight club” and “El Laberinto del Fauno”.

Vertigo tells the story of a man who suffers for the love of a woman who usurps the identity of another woman.  This woman disappears, but then again with his true identity.

This movie is different because it cannot be classified into any one genre. Vertigo shows elements of drama, comedy and suspense.

I think that this movie hasn’t weak point, because it is a masterpiece.

I think that all persons who love the cine should see “Vertigo”. And then, they should see Psycho, the most famous movie by Alfred Hitchcock

.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario