martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

I love my old computer

My favorite piece of technology is my computer. It is very slow and has little memory capacity, but it was my first computer and I love it for that reason. My grandfather bought this computer in 2004, as a Christmas’ gift, since then, I have used it in every day.
 I use my computer for a lot of activities, like upload posts on my blog, review my e-mail and know the last news of my friends on Facebook. Also I use it for read the newspapers and for make my works for the university.
 In synthesis, I could to say that all my life is related with my computer, for that reason I love it, and my life without it would be very bored, slow and disorganized.
But now my brother needs a computer, because he lost his cell phone whit Internet. For this reason, I’m saving  money to buy a new computer.








2 comentarios:

  1. I had a computer the same as your :D But I think that you need a laptop :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is amazing!!!

    I love your blog, it makes me want to be a journalist again.

    ResponderEliminar